Wednesday 4 July 2007

independance day

Happy July 4th!!
Wow, what a day. Today was supposed to be a carnival at camp, but, it rained, so everthing was moved inside building.
Sideshow games were in Sobel Hall, Rides were in the gym and prizes, cotton candy, soda and sno kones were in the chapel.
The kids were also supposed to be spending half the day at the pool and half at the carnival so everyone had a chance at all the stuff without bigger kids being able to push in front of the smaller kids. No pool because of the rain!
Every morning since I ripped off my toenail I have had to go to the medical centre on camp to get them to put a new dressing on my toe, so they usually wrap it in brown stuff that sticks to only itself and nothing else. Well, this morning they decided to make me patriotic, and wrapped it in red and blue instead of the usual brown!! It was a pity no one can see it because I have to wear shoes and socks all the time.
I bought a new pair of crocs on Saturday my first day off. They are mary janes and pink!! Taryn also has a pair of crocs as well, she got a pair of beach in pink a few weeks back because she was sick of wearing thongs everywhere or having to put on shoes and socks when its easier to just slip on a pair of crocs. We both only paid $30 for them.
This Saturday for my day off I'm going to New York with others from camp. Looking forward to a great day out!!
Better get going, its just stopped raining extrememly hard so I might try to make a break for it and get back to my cabin!!
Later ....

No comments:

number of visitors to blog