Friday 18 May 2007

the Moron with the car

You remember how I put up on Tuesday about the guy at work, then on Wednesday about the quotes, well.
Huh, well, I have found out that the $200 I gave him he pocketed. Thats right, he's not even going to pretend to go and get the dint fixed, he just put the money straight into his pocket. I mean, what a moron.
When he came in on Tuesday and told me I had dinted his car, I started to cry, I can't afford this.
Not now.
And, he was so sincere about it all, only 2 months old, reselling value, ect.
I only have 6 more shifts at work. I am not getting any more money after that. Not until I finish up at camp. I barely have any savings right now because I am trying to pay all my bills before I go so nothing gets disconnected or anything like that. I'm kinda freaking out about the money situation, I can't believe he did that to me. I didn't have a care about money until this happened.
Oh well, at least I'm not involved now, so thats a good thing.
I just want to scream at him. He's not going to use it the way it was intended to be used.

No comments:

number of visitors to blog