Friday 18 May 2007

hours in flight time

I was a bit bored at work today, and well, I figured out how many hours exactly we will be spending on airplanes (just the bits where we are actually flying and getting very tired arms).
It's kinda scary when you think about it. I mean as in the amount of time we will be spending over large water areas... LOST. Yes, I know it's not real, but still...
Anyway, the total is ..... 65 hours, 5 minutes. Or 2 days, 17 hours and 5 minutes.
Eek!
More news, it seems another person from Perlman is going to be leaving the same day as us as well. She is from Brisbane and Taz and I will hopefully be meeting up with her in New Zealand on our connecting flight to LAX.
It also dawned on me today that this time next month I will be somewhere completely unknown to me with a bunch of people I don't know!
17 days!!!
2 weeks and 3 days til we leave!!

No comments:

number of visitors to blog